Product Liability Litigation
The attorneys at Kercsmar & Feltus have experience handling a wide variety of product liability for both plaintiffs and defendants. Many of these cases involve death or serious personal injury, while others concern fire damage, breach of warranty, or the applicable Lemon Laws. Our attorneys have handled alleged product defects in medical devices, automobiles, construction equipment, and household appliances.
Whether called upon to represent an injured premises owner or buyer or a product's manufacturer, Kercsmar & Feltus attorneys quickly assess their client's objectives and develop strategies to achieve those objectives as efficiently as possible. Although trial may be inevitable where personal injuries have resulted, we call upon our experience to quickly evaluate the value of a claim and if a settlement is possible, to achieve a reasonable and fair resolution.
- Defended major automakers in wrongful death and severe personal injury lawsuits
- Represented manufacturers in catastrophic property damage cases
- Represented a surviving spouse in a wrongful death lawsuit following aircraft crash
- Sucessfully represented biomedical company in claim alleging adverse reaction
- Represented automobile and motorcycle manufacturers in breach of warranty and Lemon Law cases
- Defended a manufacturer against defective packaging allegations