Medical and Dental Enterprises
We routinely represent individual doctors and dentists and their practices. Like our other business clients, we help our medical clients protect their intellectual property rights and commercial interests. Additionally, when medical partnerships wind-up, our attorneys can help to foster an equitable split or, if necessary, file suit to ensure that our clients receive their share of the partnership’s assets.
- Defended a chiropractic clinic and its national affiliate accused of trademark violation
- Represented a medical practice in litigation arising from its sale of its primary care facility
- Represented a prothodontic dentist in litigation arising from the breakup of a prothodontic dentistry group
- Successfully prosecuted a breach of contract, trademark infringement and trade secrets action on behalf of the national supplier of third-party medical billing services against a former licensed distributor
- Represented a group of physicians in their efforts to enforce rights under their operating agreement
- Defended a medical device manufacturer in litigation involving allegations of theft of trade secrets and Lanham Act violations