University of Arizona, James E. Rogers College of Law (J.D., 2010)
University of Arizona (B.A., Economics, 2006)
Practice Areas and Experience
Molly Rogers has experience handling all stages of commercial litigation, including the pre-trial discovery process, motion practice, bench and jury trials, appellate briefs and appellate argument. From routine breach of contract matters to complex commercial disputes, Molly provides her clients with tailored advice and experience-based solutions.
While Molly represents clients in a wide variety of industries and disputes, she has specific experience counseling some of the nation’s largest banking institutions and mortgage servicers through litigation and compliance with federal regulations.
Molly was named a Rising Star in the 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017 editions of Southwest Super Lawyers® magazine.
Representative Cases and Clients
- Defended inventor of chemical formulas against breach of contract and trade secret misappropriation claims.
- Obtained emergency injunction to halt former employee’s dissemination of company’s trade secrets.
- Defended business valuation firm against breach of fiduciary duty claims brought by customer.
- Represented real estate investors in breach of fiduciary duty and securities fraud action against investment companies.
- Defended franchise owner against breach of contract claims brought by former partners.
- Represented seller of baby products in breach of contract dispute with manufacturer and raw-material supplier over quality and warranty issues.
- Bryan Cave LLP, January 2011 to October 2012
- University of Arizona, James E. Rogers College of Law (J.D., 2010)
Note and Comment Editor, Arizona Journal of International and Comparative Law
Judicial Extern for Hon. Philip Espinosa, Arizona Court of Appeals, Division Two
Law College Association Achievement Award (2009-2010)
- University of Arizona (B.A., Economics, 2006)
National Merit Scholar
- Supreme Court of Arizona
- United States District Court, District of Arizona
- United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
Ms. Rogers has represented clients in pro bono matters involving adoption and contract law. She is also a member of the Litigation Sections of the Maricopa County Bar Association and the American Bar Association.
Ms. Rogers is from Tucson, Arizona. She eagerly awaits Alabama’s next national championship and enjoys spending time with her family and friends.