University of Arizona, James E. Rogers College of Law (J.D., 2010)
University of Arizona (B.A., Economics, 2006)
Practice Areas and Experience
Molly Eskay has experience handling all stages of commercial litigation, including the pre-trial discovery process, motion practice, bench and jury trials, appellate briefs and appellate argument. From routine breach of contract matters to complex commercial disputes, Ms. Eskay provides her clients with tailored advice and experience-based solutions.
While Ms. Eskay represents clients in a wide variety of industries and disputes, she has specific experience counseling some of the nation’s largest banking institutions and mortgage servicers through litigation and compliance with federal regulations.
Ms. Eskay was named a Rising Star in the 2014 and 2015 editions of Southwest Super Lawyers® magazine.
Representative Cases and Clients
- Defended inventor of chemical formulas against breach of contract and trade secret misappropriation claims.
- Obtained emergency injunction to halt former employee’s dissemination of company’s trade secrets.
- Defended business valuation firm against breach of fiduciary duty claims brought by customer.
- Represented real estate investors in breach of fiduciary duty and securities fraud action against investment companies.
- Defended franchise owner against breach of contract claims brought by former partners.
- Represented seller of baby products in breach of contract dispute with manufacturer and raw-material supplier over quality and warranty issues.
- Represented a leading dietary supplement company in its claims against a competitor for false advertising under the Lanham Act.
- Defended several banking institutions and mortgage servicers in dozens of suits involving agency law, federal TILA, HOEPA, RESPA and FCRA claims, and various state law causes of action.
- Obtained monetary judgment, including attorneys’ fees, for elderly client in interpleader action involving claims under Arizona’s Adult Protective Services Act.
- Represented Arizona business in internet defamation suit.
- Represented a CEO in breach of contract action to recover unpaid separation benefits.
- Bryan Cave LLP, January 2011 to October 2012
- University of Arizona, James E. Rogers College of Law (J.D., 2010)
Note and Comment Editor, Arizona Journal of International and Comparative Law
Judicial Extern for Hon. Philip Espinosa, Arizona Court of Appeals, Division Two
Law College Association Achievement Award (2009-2010)
- University of Arizona (B.A., Economics, 2006)
National Merit Scholar
- Supreme Court of Arizona
- United States District Court, District of Arizona
- United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
Ms. Eskay has represented clients in pro bono matters involving adoption and contract law. She is also a member of the Litigation Sections of the Maricopa County Bar Association and the American Bar Association.
Ms. Eskay is from Tucson, Arizona. She eagerly awaits Alabama’s next national championship and enjoys spending time with her family and friends.