Jessica A. Wilson
University of San Diego School of Law (J.D., cum laude)
Arizona State University; Barrett, the Honors College (B.S. magna cum laude)
Practice Areas and Experience
Jessica A. Wilson represents clients in patent infringement, trademark infringement, and copyright infringement matters. Jessica joined Kercsmar & Feltus in January 2019. Prior to joining the firm, Jessica worked as an associate in the intellectual property group of Ballard Spahr’s Phoenix Office, one of the largest firms in the United States.
Jessica also represents clients in trademark prosecution matters, assisting with trademark counseling and clearance searches. She has experience handling substantive trademark proceedings before the USPTO. Jessica helps her clients obtain trademark registrations and assists in maintaining and protecting U.S. and international trademark portfolios. Jessica also has experience with developing and managing large domain name portfolios.
- Ballard Spahr, LLP, Phoenix, Arizona, IP Litigation Associate (2015-2018)
- Hon. Cynthia Bashant in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California, Extern (2014)
- U.S. Attorney's Office-Criminal Division in San Diego (2014)
- District Attorney's Office-Special Prosecutions Unit in Orange County, California (2013)
- University of San Diego School of Law (J.D. 2015, cum laude)
San Diego Journal of Climate and Law
- Arizona State University; Barrett, the Honors College (B.S. 2012, magna cum laude)
- Supreme Court of Arizona
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona